Ugh. Didn’t February just take forever to end? Thank goodness for March!
March is going to be a really busy month for me. Like, probably the busiest on record. In fact, I’m not spending a single weekend at home in Paris. Not one.
This weekend I’m at home in the UK, next weekend I’m in Berlin, the weekend after I’m exploring Mont St. Michel, and then finally the last weekend I’m back here in the UK for Easter weekend. Busy busy.
To keep me chugging along through the month, I’ve decided to post a to do list. So, here are few of the little bits I’d like to get sorted this month.
- Massively spring clean my flat. While this is probably a weekend job (woops), I’m pretty sure I can sort it if I spread it over a few afternoon or two after school. I don’t have a lot of clutter or excess, but still. I should probably give the kitchen floor a good scrub.
- Lose 5lbs. I’m really big at the moment. I’m actually bigger than I’ve ever been in my life. I spent a goof few weeks when I got back to Paris stress eating my way through packets of waffles – now that all that stress has gone, for some reason the waffles have remained. Not cool. I feel really uncomfortable with myself and the way I look and am dreading the summer.
Annoyingly, because of all these weekends away, I’ll have to keep all the good stuff to the weeks and wing it through each weekend – we’ll see what happens. I’m on a bit of a downer about it.
I kinda wanna do a few posts about my health and fitness stuff but I don’t really know what I’d say. I’m not an expert, despite having once lost over 2 stone at school, so I just feel like I’d be boring. We’ll see what happens. (There’s always the risk of being all ‘yay I’m starting a new thing’ and then failing and having to pretend it never happened, or tell you all that I’d failed…)
- Sort out my verbs. Okay so you know how I can now speak French? Well it turns out that I can’t write it down. I learnt most of my French by talking and listening to my friends/out and about last year, and while I can have small conversations where my grammar is either fine, or just doesn’t matter, I can’t actually sit and do an exercise where I have to fill in the gaps. It’s really annoying. I’m going to have to take some time with my French For Dummies and sort that out.
- Get together a few decent blog post ideas. I’ve been super busy lately, which is fine. But none of it has been blog worthy. You’d thinking, living in Paris, that my life would be full of fun things to blog about. Alas, I wake up, go to school, maybe the gym, maybe to the supermarket, I go to bed. Sometimes I walk though a park. Sometimes I see the Eiffel Tower over the top of some buildings. I need to up my game, while I still can.
- Maybe, maaayyybe, upload something to YouTube. Maybe. I kinda want to get some footage recorded while I’m in Berlin or Mont St. Michel, but I’m not sure. I don’t really know what to do, to be honest. Do people just like watching video montages or do they prefer people talking? Do I do a proper weekly vlog thing or would that be copying?
Anyway, I think that’s enough to be getting on with this month.
P.S. You can pick up that gorgeous brunch print, and some other fab bits, from Coconut Lane at 20% off! Just use code ‘imii20’ at the checkout. You lucky things.
Do you have any spring time goals?
What’s on your March to do list?