It’s been a little while now, and I’ve realised that you actually know very little about me!
Obviously this needs rectifying, and in what better way than a quick-fire 10-things-about-me post!
- I study Theology at Durham University and am currently towards the latter half of my second year
- In September I will be heading out to Paris to study at the Institut Catholique for a whole year and I COULD NOT BE MORE EXCITED
- I have a fabulous boyfriend called Ollie! We’ve been together for about a year and a half now and I couldn’t ask for better
- I have a gorgeous black cat called Jimmy and he’s a bit of a grump and I absolutely adore him
- I have visas from Russia, America, Vietnam and Kazakstan in my passport (and soon one from Indonesia!)
- My dream job is to travel around the world buying and selling art (so, wish me luck…)
- My favourite flower is the sunflower and I LOVE the colour yellow (but never openly admit it
apart from right now, obviously)
- I know absolutely nothing about fashion or makeup – I just wear what looks nice and hope for the best
- I also run a ‘fitblr‘ on tumblr (nettleandblackberry.tumblr.com) but remain permanently unfit
- While I only eat vegan food, I am not actually a vegan and simply follow a plant-based lifestyle instead
So there we are! A little more about me, just to keep you interested!
Obviously the more I post, the more you’ll get to know me so fingers crossed I come across okay (I’m known for being a little bit sassy so I apologise in advance!)