Unlike Augustine, I’m not going to spend 9 years writing my life out, exploring my world, only to find out what I already knew to begin with.
Like Augustine, I’m going to do this in chapters (okay, maybe not quite like Augustine, but who wants to read whole ‘books’ about my boring life?).
Well, whatever. Here we go.
THE FIRST 10 CONFESSIONS
- I had never eaten take away pizza until my first year of university. I was disappointed. I haven’t had a take away pizza since my first year of university.
- In the past year and a bit, I have spent about £100 on fonts. I don’t even want to explain because I’m borderline so ashamed of that. I’ve used like three. Seriously, what is wrong with me?
- I don’t like to share my friends with people, even if it’s with my other friends. I have actively stopped friends from meeting each other because I don’t want them to know or like each other. I don’t like it. My French friends in Paris have never met my English speaking friends, apart from Ollie. I just don’t like it.
- I have screenshots on my phone of other people’s instagram accounts so I can get ‘inspiration’ from them. At the moment I have twelve separate instagram feeds in my photos folder. I look at them a lot.
- I’m sorry but I just don’t like unicorns and I don’t get the hype at all. Why is everyone so obsessed with them? And mermaids too? Like, sure they’re fun but like why the hype? Why does everyone get all gooey eyed about them?
- When I was a lot younger I stole a hair bow from Claire’s Accessories and I can’t go in the shop anymore. I didn’t get caught or anything, I just can’t bring myself to do it. I can’t even walk past it without feeling a deep shame right in the heart of my stomach.
- In my second year of university I got so worked up in my uni house that right in the middle of exams that I ran away from home and slept on a sofa in a college corridor. I spent the next two nights at a friend’s house in their spare room. Over that period I had four exams. I got a 2:1 in all but one. In that one I got a 1st.
- I follow all the blogger fad things but never mention them because I don’t want to be seen as following the blogger fad things. I have a bullet journal and I really like it. I have never mentioned that and I never will again.
- I chose Religious Studies at GCSE and ALevel to piss off my mum. I chose Theology as a degree to piss her off even more. Recently she told me she’d rather I did a Theology degree than what I’d really wanted to do: Art History. I now regret not doing Art History, as it would have pissed her off even more. Love ya, mum. Soz, I’m not a scientist. Then again, neither are you. *wink*
- When I first met Ollie I only really started fancying him after he mentioned what school he’d gone to. I was young and a bit of a prick. I’m still horrendously shallow. We laugh about it now but I feel really bad about it. Being fresh out of a Surrey girls’ school does terrible things to your head.
Do you have any little secrets?
Do you hate sharing your friends with other people?