April is nearly here, though you might not know it from the weather. Is it going to snow again? Most likely. All it ever does is snow now. It’s like some kind of always winter, never Christmas stuff. Where’s Aslan when you need him, eh?
There are a few things that I want to get done in April. As always, nothing especially exciting, but it’s nice to keep track of your goals and plans, isn’t it? This list is more of a to-do than a goal list, but that’s okay. My goals tend to be a lot more long term and every little helps when it comes to achieving them. Let’s focus on everything a month at a time!
01. Get my essays done. (This one comes up a lot, doesn’t it. It’s the last time though, I promise. Just my diss after these…)
02. Buy some daffodils for my room, just to brighten the place up a bit. Who doesn’t love daffodils?
03. Have a bit of a spring clean because I have a lot of stuff and I don’t need to have a lot of stuff.
04. Figure out if I’m going to go to Mexico and Belize with Ollie in July or whether I’m going to stay here and get on with my work. A harder decision than it sounds.
05. Look out for some pretty midi-dresses for summer. Something cute and floral and airy and pretty, and completely out of my comfort zone.
06. Sort my roots out, and also sort my tone out. Let’s get a little icier with the blonde, shall we? I should probably get a good deep conditioner going because I’m really bad at looking after my hair.
07. Make a spring soup – no idea what that means or what it entails but it sounds nice, doesn’t it? A spring soup to make me happy in the spring.
What do you have planned for the coming month? x