When I say ‘recently’ I mean over the last two or three months. A lot of these things have been my go-to for a while now and I can’t wait to share them, and a lot of the things I’ve bought haven’t quite made the ‘straight to blog’ cut yet. It’s a dangerous game of swings and roundabouts.
I’m a sucker for a minimal glow. I love a coral blush and a flush of tan and a lovely sweep of taupe on the eyelid. Some call it boring, others would say hella cute. What can I say? I’m a chill gal and my makeup choices are incredibly chill to match. Aside from the odd flick of eyeliner, I’m all about the dewy glow.
The main reason behind that is that I’m hella lazy and would rather brush on a glow than try to figure out how contouring actually works, let alone a cut crease, etc. I spend my life rocking the ‘fresh up a flight of stairs faster than usual’ face and that works just fine for me.
Shall we get on with it?
01. This AMAZING dress from asos. I’ll be honest, I think it’s actually a little too big for me but that’s all good. The flowier the better in this heat – a belt and a safety pin and you can make a wrap dress any size you like! I love the print and I love the length, and yeah. Fab dress.
02. These plain white plimsolls to go with it. They’re also in the sale, if you can believe it?! A simple platform plimsoll to go with everything, but especially a floral midi. A great summer shoe for a really great price. I’m buzzing to get them out with a mom jean and a white shirt too.
03. Glossier Cloud Paint in Puff. I already own Beam and love it, but I fancied something a little pinker. With £10 off (thanks to whoever used this link) I thought I’d treat myself and grab it. I love it – so effortless.
04. BarryM’s Gelly Shine in ‘Pink Lemonade’ which is the perfect pale pink and goes wonderfully with a tan. Really simple but really pretty – I’m not part of the bright nail club.
05. Zara’s Jackfruit perfume is to die for. I’ve raved about Zara’s perfumes before, and this one is no exception. Deliciously fruity with peachy tones and wow! My new summer scent without a doubt, and so so reasonable! Also, how aesthetic goals is that bottle?
06. I’ve been covering myself in Isle of Paradise Medium Tanning Water lately, just like every other blogger in the world. At the moment I can’t decide which I like more, the spray or the drops, but either way I’m loving life. I did have a few mishaps – hello bright orange hands! – but I’m getting used to the guide free application. The one thing I have found is that if you use a gel based moisturiser it might not work as well… just my experience.
07. Two bits from H&M beauty to round us off: their blush in Coral (can’t find it online, sorry!) and their shadow in En Pointe (also can’t find this…) – maybe it’s the fact that I bought them in the Cluny H&M in Paris that I can’t find them on the UK site? Who knows. Either way, a great bright blush for summer and a lovely taupe glimmer for the eyelids. Shook. x
[show_shopthepost_widget id=”3108547″] 1