I’m not a very patient person. I try my hardest but I’m just not. People annoy the hell out of me.
There are, however, very specific reasons for my disliking of the human species, and that is people generally just being off. Like, stop it. Stop being stupid. Stop being late for things. Stop being obtuse or difficult for fun. Just stop everything.
Lol I live alone. Can you tell?
So, late one night, I compiled a list of things that have really got on my wick lately. There’re probably a million more things, but here are my top 15.
And don’t worry, I do and have done all of these things too.
15 Home Truths That You Won’t Like To Hear
1. You probably just can’t sleep because of Netflix and caffeine. You 99% probably don’t actually have ‘insomnia’ and tweeting about it isn’t going to make you sound cool/interesting.
2. There’s interesting and then there’s annoying. See pt. 1
3. Sometimes fake tantrums aren’t cute. Stop. No one likes it.
4. If your boyfriend acts like he doesn’t like you, he probably doesn’t like you. Same applies to all genders.
5. People don’t mind a show off as long as you are actually good at the thing you’re showing off about.
6. Making fun of people for enjoying themselves makes you a very sad individual.
7. Lets face it, candles add nothing to life. It is burning money. I mean, they smell amazing and make everything seem romantic but also your money is on fire.
8. Your degree is probably just as hard, and you have the same amount of work, as everyone else.
9. Buying clothes a size smaller to lose weight just isn’t going to work. Believe me.
10. I’d like to see you in a candid photo in a bikini in the jungle. (Ugh, yes I’m still pissed off about this.)
11. You don’t have to disobey your mum to be cool. Wear suncream, okay?
12. You own too much stuff. There, I said it.
13. Maybe the reason you’re lonely is because you haven’t tried hard enough to make friends. Some cases no, a lot of cases yes.
14. Mate, say no as many times as you like. Seriously, stop thinking like you have to say yes to everything. Sometimes you’re better off not doing the cool thing. Really.
15. You don’t have to like unicorns.
Have I sufficiently lost enough friends? Are you all offended beyond belief? Who knows. I actually really enjoyed writing this so will probably write a few more. I strongly believe that people should be told when they’re out of order (much to the dismay of the people around me when something happens) so why the hell not?
Has anything driven you crazy lately?
Was it this blog post?