A few months ago I took it upon myself to introduce myself formally via a little 10 things post.
Now that I think we’re all a little more comfortable with each other I thought I’d dig a little deeper and find ten more little bits about me that you, being the nosy so-and-so that you are, would love to know!
- My favourite ever musical is Jesus Christ Superstar because I’m a massive theology nerd. Legally Blonde is a very close second. From one extreme to the other, right?
- Sarcasm is my second language and it has got me into a lot of trouble. I haven’t learnt from this. I’m not going to.
- Since coming back from Bali I have trouble coping without coconut water, which is weird because I hated coconut before…
- I would take a bullet to defend my opinion that Harry Potter is the worst character in Harry Potter…
- …although I believe that Harry Potter is the best thing to happen to this world.
- I fully intend to spend my 21st birthday at Disneyland Paris.
- Blogging is the best thing I have ever done and my life was nothing without it.
- I have a huge love/hate relationship with bananas. One day I love them, the next I am physically sick after one bite. It makes for hilarious viewing (apparently).
- I’m currently writing this up in my pyjamas and a bright orange nike baseball cap, watching Jesus Christ Superstar. If that doesn’t tell you all you need to know about me then I don’t know what does.
- I’m not a dessert person, at all. I mean, I wouldn’t say no to a plate of pancakes or a slice of cheesecake but give me a packet of crisps over that any day. Or chips. Or anything hot. Cold food is the worst.
So it turns out that if you don’t hate my sarcastic attitude, you’ll hate my lack of interest in dessert. I can’t win, can I? Never mind!
Right, Judas is about to betray Jesus in JCS and its an absolutely cracking song so I’m going to head on off! (If you haven’t seen the recent JCS arena tour you are missing out so so so much. I went to see it for my 18th birthday – a long while ago now – and Tim Minchin was/is just sensational as Judas.)